Dressing on a Dime is an annual signature event that raises money for the Mammogram Program. The fashion show and brunch features models who are cancer survivors, and clothes are donated by local thrift shops.
- Must have no insurance coverage for mammograms
- A prescription for a mammogram from a physician is required
- Screening is done over the phone; no HCA program application necessary
- Funding is available for further diagnostic mammograms, if medically indicated
- A voucher is issued with instructions on how to schedule